This is the second self-paced course on sacred geometry.
In this course, all aspects of the Quadrivium are addressed: As a participant, you will
- explore the philosophy of Arithmetic and Geometry and the 3-D realm of Platonic solids.
- be given explanations for transcendental and irrational numbers including square roots, the Fibonacci Series, Golden Mean, Phi and Pi to enhance your understanding.
- be provided instructions for creating your own 2-D and 3-D geometric constructions and advanced projects at home.
- see how geometry appears as Harmony and
- be introduced to Astronomy as demonstrated with 2-D geometry.
The course is provided in as a self-paced video. You may contact the instructor with questions as you progress through the course.